Crops Development and Technical Assistance
- Request – Client submits request for the required assistance.
Integrated Pest Management
Techno Demo on R&D
- Referral/Scheduling – Duty Officer will schedule the requested activity or release of the requested assistance
- Approval of the Municipal Agriculturist – The MA will approve the request and assign at for the assistance requested
Livestock Maintenance and Protection
Civil Registry Services
Requesting Certified Copy of Birth, Marriage, Death, Record, and Civil Registry Documents
- Request – Fill up slip and submit to LCR staff
- Verification – Search of the requested Civil Registry document is verified as to availability of records. If record is not available in the computer the record will be searched manually.
- Payment of Fees – the client pays the corresponding fees at the Municipal Treasurers Office (MTO) the required fees.
- Record of Request – LCR staff recordds in the logbook the name of the requested documents and O.R. number.
- Preparation of Requested Civil Registry Documents – LCR staff prepares the Certified Copy of requested Civil Registry Documents, checks/reviews the correctness of the entries.
- Issuance of Certified Copy – MCR signs the documents. Clients claim the requested Civil Registry Documents
Registration of Court Orders / Decrees and Legal Instruments
Registration of Birth and Marriage Certificates
Delayed Registration of Civil Registry Records
Filing Petition for Change
Applying for Marriage License
Registration of Death Certificates
Requesting Endorsement of Registry Records
Registration of Legal Instruments / Legitimization of Natural Child
Securing Mayor's Clearance and Certificate of Good Moral Character / Affidavit of Loss
- Filing Recording of Request – Submit the required documents to the clerk/staff of the Mayor’s Office
- Preparation of Clearance/Documents Requested – Mayor’s staff prepares the requested documents (Certification of Clearance)
- Approval of the Municipal Mayor – Mayor approves the clearance or certification
- Release of Clearance or Certification – Client receives the certification or clearance and leave one copy for file.
Using Government Facilities
Securing Permit in all Advertising and Promotional Activities
Securing Local Employment Referrals (for applicants)
Securing Permit to Conduct Motorcade / Parade or Possession
Availing of Pubic Customer Assistance
Municipal Health Services
Outpatient Consultation at the Municipal Heath Center - Medical
- Outpatient consultation-patient is attended to by the Midwife at the Station
- Records are retrieved
- Chief complaints and vital signs are recorded
- Referred to the physician
- The attending physician will advise the patient & prescribed the medicine o laboratory test
Outpatient Consultation at the Municipal Health Center - Prenatal
Social / Laboratory Department Services
Outpatient Consultation at the Municipal Health Center - Immunization
Securing a Sanitary Permit
Social Welfare and Development Services
Family Welfare Program
- File the Application – Applicant files for a marriage license to the LCR. Fill up the form.
Undergo a seminar
- Issuance of the ID – Appropriate ID will be given to the client
- Issuance f the Referral Letter – The Client will be given a referral letter specifically addressed to the agency or office requested
Youth Welfare Program
Child and Youth Welfare Program - For Adoption
Person with Disability Welfare Program
Child and Youth Welfare Program - Travel Clearance
Special Social Services CICL (Children in Conflict with the Law)
Sangguniang Bayan Services
- File Application – Applicants secure application form from the SB Office. Accomplish and subscribe (under oath) before the Mayor or Notary public. Applicants then submit all requirements for evaluation
- Payments – Applicants pay the corresponding fees at the Municipal Treasurer’s Office
- Franchise Number Allocation – The client will present the official receipt from the MTO to franchise officer. The officer shall allocate the number to be printed to the tricycles side car.
- Inspection – The tricycle will be inspected and the documented (picture for filing)
- Releasing – The franchise will be released to the client. Applicant will furnish copy to the LTO. Client will furnish the SB with copy of the OR or after registration to the LTO.
- Mayor’s Permit – The client will be given a copy of the MTOP to secure his/her Mayor’s permit.
Certified Copy of Records
Municipal Assessor's Office
Securing Certified Copy of Tax Declaration and Certification of Non-Improvement
- Request for the Service – Inform the frontline personnel regarding the request
- Preparation of the Certified Copy of Certification – Frontline personnel verifies, types the Requested certified tax Declaration/certification Municipal Assessor Examines the documents and signs it.
- Issuance of Certified Copy/Certification – Clients receive the certified copy of TD/Certification
Securing Owner's Copy of Updated Tax Declaration
Verifying History of Real Property Tax Assessment or Tax Declaration
Securing Tax Declaration for a New building or Machine
Cancellation, Revision or Correction of Assessments